Japanese Restaurant Karamatsu
While guarding the traditions of Japanese cuisine, our formal banquet dishes called kaiseki ryori, into which we have infused new ideas, offer a distinctively high quality taste and beautiful arrangements. Please enjoy our Edomae-style sushi, made from ingredients directly from the great fish market of Tsukiji.
Seating: 62 (10 seats at the sushi counter)
- Breakfast: Japanese set menu ¥2,800
- Lunch: ¥2,060 and up
- Dinner: ¥9,000 and up
Location: In Karuizawa Prince Hotel West
- 7:30 – 10:00 (L.O.)
- 11:30 – 14:00 (L.O.)
- 17:00 – 20:30 (L.O.)*also opens for sushi
(*We shall close the restaurants 30 minutes after taking last orders.)
* The price is inclusive of consumption tax.
Additional 10% charge will be levied as service charge.
* In case you are allergic to any food items in our menu,
please let our staff know beforehand.
* The food items and menu is subject to change as the per the stock condition.