Japanese Restaurant Karamatsu
While guarding the traditions of Japanese cuisine, our formal banquet dishes called kaiseki ryori, into which we have infused new ideas, offer a distinctively high quality taste and beautiful arrangements. Please enjoy our Edomae-style sushi, made from ingredients directly from the great fish market of Tsukiji.
Seating: 44 (6 seats at the sushi counter / 20 seats at the out side of Karamatsu)
- Breakfast: Japanese set menu ¥3,000
- Lunch: ¥2,300 and up
- Dinner: ¥9,000 and up
Location: Karuizawa Prince Hotel West Area
- 7:00 – 10:30 (Breakfast / Reservation is required))
- 10:30 – 15:00 (Lunch)
- 15:00 – 17:00(Tea Time)
- 17:30 – 21:00 (Diner / Reservation is required)
(*We shall close the restaurants 30 minutes after taking last orders.)
* The price is inclusive of consumption tax.
Additional 10% charge will be levied as service charge.
* In case you are allergic to any food items in our menu,
please let our staff know beforehand.
* The food items and menu is subject to change as the per the stock condition.