Map & Direction
There is a direct connection between the hotel building and Sasashima-raibu Station on the Aonami Line, which is one station and two minutes away from Nagoya Station. You can reach the station in two minutes on foot once you leave the train.
From Nagoya Station
One station and two minutes from Nagoya Station.
- By Train: One station and two minutes via the Aonami Line. Get off at the Sasashima-raibu Station, which is directly connected to Global Gate.
- By Foot: A 12-minute walk from the Hirokoji Ticket Gate at the JR Nagoya Station.
- By Taxi: Seven minutes from the Taiko-dori Ticket Gate at the JR Nagoya Station.
From Chubu Centrair International Airport
- 31minutes on the Meitetsu Airport Express Train “μ-SKY.” After getting off at Nagoya Station, please take the Aonami Line to Sasashima-raibu Station.
- There is an underground parking lot (fees charged).
- Five minutes from Nishiki-bashi Exit on Nagoya Expressway Ring Route
*About the parking lot.
*The Global Gate underground parking lot charges ¥2,000 per night, which is paid at the local front desk.