System Maintenance Notice
Service will be interrupted during the period below for system maintenance to enhance server security.+ view more info
Prince Hotels to debut a new hotel in Japan's 3rd largest metropolitan area of Nagoya in fall of 2017
Prince Hotels to debut a new hotel in Japan's 3rd largest metropolitan area of Nagoya in fall of 2017+ view more info
"Tokyo - Hakone Express Bus One-way Ticket 1,000yen" Just for SEIBU PRINCE CLUB emi members!
Take the Seibu Intercity Bus to go from Omiya/Ikebukuro/Shinagawa to Hakone-Yumoto/Hakone Lake Ashi.+ view more info
March 1, 2017
Traditional Japanese Handicraft Experience “Small Paper Lantern Making”
Learn how to make traditional paper lanterns at a workshop which started in the Meiji period.
The commemorative paper lanterns decorated on the day can be taken home by participants.
- The event will be held on : Saturday, 18th March, 2017
- Event duration : 10:30 – 12:00
- Cost of participation : JPY3,000 (you can take home the lantern)
- Meeting place : Sunshine City Prince Hotel 1st Floor Lobby
- Meeting time : 10:15 *Accompanied by guides on the day