Japanese Garden Information
This Japanese Garden was made by Mr.Teiji Kusuoka in 1971, when Takanawa Prince Hotel was under reconstruction. Entertain you with various aspects by the trees and the flowers of the four seasons, and the historical spots in 20,000 square meters.
【Structures in the Japanese Garden】
- The Kihinkan-Completed in 1911 as Prince Takedanomiya’s residence.
- EAN Japanese Tea House-Design by Mr. Togo Murano in 1985.
- Temple dedicated to Kannon-Removed from Chokyu-ji and reconstructed in 1954.
- Bell Tower-Made in 1656. Removed from Nenbutsu-ji and reconstructed in 1959.
- Gate of Temple/Bronze Lantern
- Pair of Stone Guardian Dog
【Flowers of the Four season】
- Winter Narcissus/Chimonanthus Praecox
- Spring Pieris Japonica/Prunus Persica/Violet
- Summer Hydrangea Macrophylla/Melastoma Candidum
- Autumn O.Fragrans/Camellia Japonica