Chinese Restaurant Shinagawa Daihanten
This Chinese restaurant makes for easy enjoyment of Shanghai cuisine. On weekdays, set lunches and a la carte items are offered at a reasonable price. Try all-you-can-eat dim sum on Saturdays and holidays. At night, we offer courses and a la carte dishes. On Fridays and Saturdays, as well as holidays the restaurant also offers an order buffet. These restaurants also accept reservations for a variety of meal gatherings in calm private rooms.
*private rooms available
- Lunch: from ¥1,400
- Tea time: from ¥1,400
- Dinner: from ¥8,000
Location: Main Tower 4th floor
- Lunch: 11:30 – 15:00 (Last Order 14:30)
- Tea time (Saturdays and Sundays limited): 15:00 – 17:00 (Last Order 16:30)
- Dinner: 17:30 – 22:00 (Last Order 21:30)
- Kindly inform your waiter prior to ordering if you are allergic to certain food stuff or are observing dietary restrictions.
- Please be advised that occasionally menu items change based on availability on the market.
- Price includes consumption tax. Additional 10% will be added for service charge.