Japanese Restaurant Ajikaido Gojusantsugi
The hotel has seven types of Japanese restaurants, starting with sushi and including mixed Japanese, sushi, tempura, shabu-shabu, teppan-yaki grill, deep-fried kushi-age, yakitori grill and oden. Take pleasure in traditional Japanese flavors while enjoying the view from the 38th floor over a leisurely meal. These restaurants also accept reservations for a variety of meal gatherings in calm private rooms.
*private dining rooms available
- Weekdays: from ¥1,200
- Weekends and holidays: from ¥1,214
- from ¥2,500
Location: Main Tower 38th floor
- Lunch: 11:30 – 15:30 (Last Order 15:00)
- Light meal: 15:00 – 17:00 (Last Order 16:30)
- Dinner: 17:00 – 22:00 (Last Order 21:30)
*Dinner only: yakitori grill, oden 17:00 – 22:00 (Last Order 21:30)
- Kindly inform your waiter prior to ordering if you are allergic to certain food stuff or are observing dietary restrictions.
- Please be advised that occasionally menu items change based on availability on the market.
- Price includes consumption tax. Additional 10% will be added for service charge.