Map & Direction
At Shizukuishi Prince Hotel, we can provide you with information on JR Shinkansen lines and transport methods needed for sightseeing.
- It is 20Km from Tohoku Expressway Morioka IC via National Route 46 (approx. 30 minutes).
From Akita, it is 22Km from Sengan Tunnel via National Route 46 (approx. 25 minutes).
- From Akita Shinkansen Shizukuishi Station, it takes 20 minutes by taxi during normal hours (approx. ¥4,000).
From Tohoku Shinkansen Morioka Station, it takes 40 minutes by taxi during normal hours (approx. ¥8,000).
- From Tokyo, it takes 2 hours 20 minutes at the fastest to Morioka Station by Tohoku Shinkansen “Hayabusa”, or 2 hours 45 minutes at the fastest to Shizukuishi Station by Akita Shinkansen “Komachi”.
- [Winter season] Direct bus service available from Morioka Station. Courtesy bus service is available from Shizukuishi Station, reservation required. Contact us for further information.
- [Summer season] Courtesy bus service is available from Morioka Station/Shizukuishi Station, reservation required. Contact us for further information.
- From Iwate Hanamaki Airport, it is 59 Km via Tohoku Expressway (Approx. 70 minutes/approx. 14,000 yen by taxi).