– TAKANAWA HANAKOHRO – Within the Grand Prince Hotel Takanawa, a “Ryokan” has been created with a total of 16 rooms
With its blend of nature and experience, our Japanese hospitality “Omotenashi” helps each and every customer to enjoy an unforgettable stay.At the beginning of your stay, we will welcome you with the fragrance from the plentiful flowers of the ever-changing seasons as we walk along the small path through our Japanese garden.
Service Information for Guests
- Access to the OH-SAI Lounge
- Access to the SPA TAYUTA (charges and advance reservation system)
- Japanese-style activities led by hotel staff (may incur additional charge)
- Access to Sauna & Whirlpool bath (The Prince Sakura Tower Tokyo B1)
- Access to Diamond Pool and Sky Pool (Summer only) etc.
Japanese-style Tatami Rooms
In a space that emphasizes the traditionally tranquil Japanese setting, we have fitted the rooms with low beds and sofas for the added relaxation of our overseas or elderly guests. The bathrooms are decorated in gentle tones and have separate bathtub and washing area, so you can bathe in comfort.
A lounge exclusively for guests of the TAKANAWA HANAKOHRO, where you can sit back and relax. Japanese activities such as “Origami”, “Furoshiki wrapping,” “Kimono dressing (additional charge)” are also available so that you will have an impressive and memorable stay.
- Breakfast 7:00A.M. – 10:00A.M.
We serve a traditional Japanese breakfast using carefully selected ingredients.
- Teatime 10:00A.M. – 5:00P.M.
Please relax and enjoy the drinks and sweets with a true Japanese flavor.
- Cocktail Time 5:00P.M. – 7:00P.M.
Before dinner, enjoy some snacks and our selection of sake, shochu, a variety of alcoholic and soft drinks.
- Nightcap 7:00P.M. – 10:00P.M.
Relax for a moment before you retire.
* We cannot admit customers under junior high school age after 5:00P.M.
* You may bring up to 2 accompanying guests. [Price] Breakfast ¥4,000, Teatime ¥3,000, Cocktail Time ¥5,000
* Please refrain from bringing food and drink from the OH-SAI Lounge.
Private spa for guests staying in the [[[Annex Ryokan Name]]]. With each and every treatment performed with care and devotion, the perfect combination of beauty and good old-fashioned Japanese tradition, you can spend time getting your mind and body back into harmonious balance.
- Opening Hours: 12:00 Noon – 9:00P.M.
- Reception Hours: 10:00A.M. – 10:00P.M. (reception closes at 10:00P.M.)
* The price includes the service charge and consumption tax.
* Please reserve by the day before.
Takanawa’s Japanese garden, which covers about 20,000 m², was designed by the late Kusuoka Teiji, who also worked on the new Imperial Palace.
Dotted around the garden, there are 16 kinds of flowers – from which the names of the TAKANAWA HANAKOHRO rooms were derived – as well as about 230 cherry trees of 20 varieties, a pond with carp, Sakurabashi bridge across the stream, a temple dedicated to Kannon, and a bell tower.
While looking at the “Guide for Your Stay” that you will receive on your arrival, please enjoy a relaxing stroll amidst abundant nature.