June 5 , 2020
Changes in Service Contents to Prevent the Spread of Novel Coronavirus Infections (Updated June 4, 2020)
In response to the recent novel corona virus (COVID-19) outbreak, the Prince Hotel is implementing measures based on announcements by the WHO/Ministry of Health, Labor, and Welfare as well as other related agencies to make sure that our guests feel safe during their stays.
Nagoya Prince Hotel Sky Tower will be reopening the fitness room, which was closed to prevent the spread of infection, in accordance with the following details.
We will continue to closely monitor the situation, and will make every effort to allow guests to stay with peace of mind.
- Place: Fitness Room
- Time: Reopening from June 4, 2020 (Thu.)
*Depending on the situation, our service details may change.
[Measures to Prevent Novel Coronavirus Infection]
- Only a portion of the machines may be used in order to maintain social distancing.
- Alcohol-based hand sanitizer will be placed at the entrance.
- The fitness room will be thoroughly disinfected at regular intervals, with special attention to areas frequently touched by a large number of people, such as the machines.
- Alcohol-based disinfectant spray and paper towels to wipe away the alcohol after use will be provided for guests.