One famous ninja technique is called the “water spider”, it involves the use of special footwear to walk on water.
Now the amphibious Ninja Bus takes to the waters of Lake Ashi, Hakone,
like a ninja standing on the surface of the lake.
|Departing from Hakone-en||9:20A.M. / 10:00A.M. / 10:40A.M. / 11:20A.M.|
2:30P.M. / 3:10P.M. / 3:50P.M.
|Hakone-en -> (Land Route for 5 mins) -> Hakone-en Port (enter to Lake Ashinoko)|
|Departing from Moto-Hakone||1:00P.M.||Moto-Hakone -> along the lakeshore -> Hakone-en Port (enter to Lake Ashinoko) -> go through Oshiba -> Moto-Hakone|
* Child: Elementary school or younger
* Infant: 2 years old or younger
* Infant for 2 years old or younger will not be given a seat on the bus.
They must sit in the lap of an accompanying adult.
3rd Wednesday of every month, Jan 22nd~Feb 5th
*If 3rd Wednesday is a national holiday, then the maintenance will moved to the next working day.
Hakone-en Bus stop: walk 3 minutes from Ryuguden Annex Building
Moto-Hakone Bus stop: 10 minutes from Ryuguden Main Building by free shuttle bus
* The route may be altered or the bus service may be suspended without prior notice, depending on operational standards as set by our company, such as weather and water level, and other factors such as traffic conditions.
* There is no parking at the bus stops. Please park at the closest charged parking area or use public transport to come.
* Please arrive at the bus stop 15 minutes prior to departure.
* Your reservation will be cancelled if it has not been paid for 15 minutes prior to departure.
* Even if you have paid, if you are not on board the bus at the time of departure then your reservation will be presumed cancelled and the bus will depart. (Not refundable)