The Ryokan was reopened on July 8, 2019 following large-scale renovations.
• Japanese rooms in new building with hot-spring baths (10 rooms renovated): Changed to Japanese-Western rooms (with two beds in each room)/Added step and hand rail to bathtubs.
• Japanese rooms in new building with hot-spring baths (3 rooms renovated): Renovated corridor of new building.
• Large communal baths: Switched location of Male/female baths (the larger bath is now for female guests)/Renovated changing rooms (installed new key lockers/renovated powder corner)/Renovated taps and other fittings inside bathing area/Installed partitions.
• Renovated the Yuho dining room (installed rug mats under each table/installed partitions) and built new kid’s room nearby.
• Renovated Lounge Aoi and moved shops (from front entrance lobby).