Buffet buffet style [13 items in total]
■ Period: April 1 (Monday) to September 30 (Monday), 2019
■ 1 person: ¥ 7,000
* Available from 10 people.
* Includes a 2-hour venue fee and all-you-can-drink.
* The international pavilion banquet plan must be reserved up to 7 days in advance.
* Available at Kokusaikan Pamir.
* The price includes service charge and consumption tax.
Salmon carpaccio with masuikura
Salad with raw ham and cottage cheese
Shrimp and saffron-flavored vermouth sauce
Pork sautéed eggplant-flavored Madera sauce
Beef ribulose steak Japanese style grated sauce
Small bowl (salmon roasted with salmon and pickled squid in three bowls)
Deep-fried food (fried shrimp with leaf and lotus root scissors)
Steamed food (Satoban steamed bekkoan)
Meal (Zushi Udon Wild Vegetables)
Shark fin soup
Black vinegared pork
Shrimp and scallops cooked in chili sauce
Buffet buffet ¥ 7,000 All 13 items
Each course can be accompanied by one chef-recommended menu such as Ishikawa Chef Patissier’s Sweets Island.
■ Plus One Menu
1 person plus ¥ 1,000 All 4 types
1 person plus ¥ 500 All 12 types
From small banquet halls to large banquet halls, we have prepared the best venues for your needs.
International building Pamir 6th floor (large banquet hall)
International building Pamir 5th floor (medium banquet hall)
International building Pamir 3rd floor (large banquet hall)
International building Pamir 2nd floor (small banquet hall)
Please enjoy the course dishes chefs cheer up.
* Ingredients and menus may change depending on the stocking situation.