Japanese, Western and Chinese cuisine [7 dishes]
■ Period: April 1 (Monday) to September 30 (Monday), 2019
■ 1 person: ¥ 6,000
* Available from 10 people.
* Includes a 2-hour venue fee and all-you-can-drink.
* The international pavilion banquet plan must be reserved up to 7 days in advance.
* Available at Kokusaikan Pamir.
* The price includes service charge and consumption tax.
Pancetta and paprika salad
Shrimp with chili sauce and steamed bread
Scorpion pouches mustard cream sauce
Assortment of 2 types of deep-fried food (harumaki / fried shrimp croutons)
Chicken Saute Ginger-flavored Madera Sauce
Eggplant udon vegetable tempura
Raspberry rare cheese
Japanese cuisine, Western cuisine, Chinese cuisine table ¥ 6,000 All 7 dishes
Each course can be accompanied by one chef-recommended menu such as Ishikawa Chef Patissier’s Sweets Island.
■ Plus One Menu
1 person plus ¥ 1,000 All 4 types
1 person plus ¥ 500 All 12 types
From small banquet halls to large banquet halls, we have prepared the best venues for your needs.
International building Pamir 6th floor (large banquet hall)
International building Pamir 5th floor (medium banquet hall)
International building Pamir 3rd floor (large banquet hall)
International building Pamir 2nd floor (small banquet hall)
Please enjoy the course dishes chefs cheer up.
* Ingredients and menus may change depending on the stocking situation.