Thank you for your continued support and patronage.
Due to the current COVID-19 outbreak and with the state of emergency being extended to nationwide, The Hotel Seiryu Kyoto Kiyomizu was temporary closed.
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused to our guests and relative supporters, and we also greatly appreciate the understanding and cooperation.
In the light of the COVID-19, we are delighted to announce that The Hotel Seiryu Kyoto Kiyomizu will reopen its door on June 1, 2020 following the lifting of the state of emergency and demand tend.
Focusing on the relief of our important guests, we continue to prevent the spread of infection with following the Guidelines on Prevention of Spread of COVID-19. We look forward to welcoming our guests again.
< Guidelines on Prevention of Spread of COVID-19 10 Articles>
1. Disinfectants are being installed
2. Health screening practices for guests
3. Health screening practices for employees
4. Staff are wearing any personal protective equipment,
such as gloves and face mask.
5. Staff are equipped with disinfectant liquid
6. Strengthening cleaning as needed
On a regular basis ventilation
【Avoiding 3Cs (Closed Spaces/ Crowded Spaces/ Close Contact Settings) 】
8. Reflect required social distancing
9. Install acrylic board to avoid from virus droplets
10. Number restriction for dining and meeting