Tokyo Prince Hotel It is now clear that the
Lawson S Tokyo Prince Hotel branch, a tenant store in the hotel, sold products whose consumption expired. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to our customers. We will take this situation seriously and seriously, and all our employees will do our best to prevent their recurrence.
In addition, after finding out about this matter, after reporting to the
public health center of jurisdiction, we check all products in the store concerned, and currently sell products within the expiration date .
The details are as follows.
(1) Purchase date Saturday, June 22, 2019 to 9:00 PM-11:00 PM
(2) Expiration date: June 22, 2019 (Saturday) 6:00 AM
(3) Place Lawson S Tokyo Prince Hotel Store (B1F)
(4) Target product Pine small (cup fruit) 150 yen (tax included)
(5) Sales quantity 3 pieces
2. The circumstances that became clear The customer who purchased the product concerned pointed out, and it became clear.
3. Cause of cause At the time of display and sales, confirmation of the expiration date was neglected.
(1) After finding out, we immediately removed all target products for which the expiration date has expired, and confirmed the expiration date for all other products in the store.
(2) We published “Apology and Notice” on our website and in the relevant stores.
There are no reports on health hazards at this time.
(3) Customers who have purchased the product during the above period
will be refunded the price after the status of use .
Five. Measures to prevent recurrence
We will thoroughly check the expiration date at the time of display and sales.
6. Customer inquiries regarding this matter
[Contact information] Lawson S Tokyo Prince Hotel Store
Telephone number 03-3434-7708 (directly)
Reception hours 7:00 AM-11:00 PM (all days)