Popular for business as well for tourists visiting the World Heritage Site of Miyajima!
Just 26 minutes by high-speed boat to Miyajima from the pier where in front of our hotel.
We enable smooth travel planning by including a one-way ticket exchange voucher for the high-speed boat!
*Available rooms are limited.
[Notice of renovation works of the great torii of the Miyajima-Itsukushima Shrine]
140 years have passed since the great torii of the Itsukushima Shrine has been built in 1875, and damage and signs of age continue to increase.
In order to alleviate this problem, a large-scale renovation project will be underway between June 17th, 2019 and June 30th, 2021 (tentative).
Please note that during this period the torii may be surrounded by scaffolds.
– Introducing the rooms on the 4th to the 12th floors.
*Please understand that the view may differ depending on the floor your room is on as well as the direction your room is facing.
*Prices in this plan differ depending on the direction the room is facing as well as the room type.
– All rooms offer free Wi-Fi.
*Please inquire upon your arrival if you wish to use the Wi-Fi.
You can select from the following:
– Japanese and Western Buffet
– Japanese Breakfast
*The location and other details may be changed depending on the circumstances.
*If you have any food allergies, please inform the staff in advance.
*Ingredients and menu items may vary depending on their availability.
– Miyajima High Speed Boat (One-Way) Ticket Exchange Voucher (One Per Person)
*Ferry operation may be suspended on the same day due to unfavorable weather.
*The voucher must be exchanged for a boarding pass at the first floor travel desk.
– Service charge and tax
– Free cancellation fee till 48 hours prior to arrival
– Children age 5 and below stay free in existing room bed.
– Breakfast(There is a required extra charge upon use by children sharing a bed with an adult guest. )
– Special offer(There is a required extra charge upon use by children sharing a bed with an adult guest. )
– It takes addition charge when using the hot spring and other facilities.