Map & Direction
From your base in Kussharo, you can easily explore all that eastern Hokkaido has to offer, including the Kushiro Wetlands and Shiretoko.
The Front Desk at the Kussharo Prince Hotel can provide transport information and costs for your business or tourism destinations. We are happy to assist you with planning your business or tourism itineraries.
By JR Train
- From Mashu Station of JR Senmo Main Line, it takes about 25 minutes by car. (By taxi, around \5,500)
- From Bihoro Station of JR Sekihoku Main Line, it takes about 1 hour by car. (By taxi, aroud \13,000)
- From Memanbetsu Airport: About 1 hour by car. (50km)
- From Kushiro Airport: About 1 hour 45 minutes by car. (95km)
- From Nakashibetsu Airport: About 1 hour 20 minutes by car. (70km)
- Parking with a capacity of 189 cars available, free of charge.