Map & Direction
Two minutes walk from the Shinkansen, JR lines, Keikyu Shinagawa Station (Takanawa Exit).
The Front Desk at the Shinagawa Prince Hotel can provide information on the limousine bus service to Narita Airport, as well as transport information and costs for your business or tourism destinations. We are happy to assist you with planning your business or tourism itineraries.
- From Shinagawa Station (Takanawa Exit) of Shinkansen/JR Line/Keikyu Line, it is 2 minutes walking.
- From Haneda Airport Domestic Terminal Station to Shinagawa Station on Keikyu Line, it takes 14 minutes at the fastest.
- From Haneda Airport International Terminal Station to Shinagawa Station on Keikyu Line, it takes 11 minutes at the fastest.
- From Haneda Airport, it takes 30 minutes.
- From Tokyo Station, it takes 20 minutes.
- From Ginza, it takes 15 minutes.
By Limousine Bus:
- From Haneda Airport, it takes about 45 minutes.
- From Narita Airport, it takes about 90 minutes.