– Main Building –
Introducing a “Club Floor” that promises a relaxing stay.
All guest rooms will been refurbished, with a new Club Floor installed on the upper floor. Guests staying on the Club Floor will have exclusive access of a lounge overlooking the Japanese garden on the first floor. New meeting rooms have also been added for those arriving on business. Experience a new level of service and relaxation.
– TAKANAWA HANAKOHRO (Annex) –
A special time and place with Japanese hospitality.
The 16 Japanese-style rooms of the annex have been completely refurbished with a design that expresses tranquility and Japanese harmony with the bright colors of natural wood, while still retaining the original architectural elements of the room. In addition, new spaces have been created for the relaxation of the guests staying in these 16 rooms, including a lounge and spa designed with Japanese aesthetics. We welcome you to provide each one of our guests with Japanese hospitality, with nature and experiences, that will remain fondly in the mind of each person who stays with us, from the moment you arrive to the moment we bid farewell.
Services on TAKANAWA HANAKOHRO
– Use of the OH-SAI Lounge (4F)
– Use of the TAYUTA Spa (reservation required, charged)
– Various Japanese activities of the hotel staff
– Use of the Sauna & Whirlpool bath (The Prince Sakura Tower Tokyo B1 / 7:00A.M. – 11:00P.M.)
– Use of the Diamond pool and Sky pool (Summer only)
OH-SAI Lounge (4F)
– Breakfast (7:00A.M. – 10:00A.M.) We will prepare a traditional Japanese breakfast by using carefully selected ingredients.
– Tea time (10:00A.M. – 5:00P.M.) Take pleasure in delectable Japanese traditional sweets with drinks.
– Cocktail time (5:00P.M. – 7:00P.M.) Hors d’oeuvre, alcohol and soft drinks are available before dinner.
– Nightcap (7:00P.M. – 10:00P.M.) Please enjoy it before you go to sleep.
* Guests under the age of 12 years old are not allowed to enter the lounge after 5:00P.M..
* All users are welcomed to bring up to 2 guests. Fees: 4,000JPY for breakfast, 3,000JPY for teatime and 5,000JPY for cocktail time.
* Please refrain from taking food and drinks out of the lounge.