If visiting from Tokyo, Osaka, or Kyoto using the Tokaido Shinkansen, the hotel is a one-stop, three-minute journey from the Nagoya Station terminal.
Direct connection to Sasashima-raibu Station on the Aonami Line.
From Nagoya Station
One station and two minutes from Nagoya Station.
- By Train: One station and two minutes via the
Aonami Line. Get off at the Sasashima-raibu Station, which is directly
connected to Global Gate.
- By Foot: A 12-minute walk from the Hirokoji Ticket Gate at the JR Nagoya Station.
- By Taxi: Seven minutes from the Taiko-dori Ticket Gate at the JR Nagoya Station.
From Chubu Centrair International Airport
- 31minutes on the Meitetsu Airport Express Train “μ-SKY.” After
getting off at Nagoya Station, please take the Aonami Line to
- There is an underground parking lot (fees charged).
- Five minutes from Nishiki-bashi Exit on Nagoya Expressway Ring Route
*About the parking lot.
*The Global Gate underground parking lot charges ¥2,500 per night, which is paid at the local front desk.