A Day-trip Onsen facility with a fabulous view from both the men’s and women’s baths;
Admire Mt. Fuji over the outer rim of the Hakone crater, overlooking Lake Ashinoko.
Staying guests of Ryuguden Annex Building can use onsen for free.
* Please bring towels from your room.
Indoor baths, open-air baths with roof, sauna, souvenir shop, restaurant, etc.
Calcium, sodium, sulfate spring, chloride spring
Neuralgic pain, sore muscles, arthritic pain, etc.
Main Building 1F (Connect from Annex Building 2F)
7:30A.M.~8:00P.M. （Last admission is at 7:00P.M.）
* Do not use cellphone in onsen or dressing room.
* Do not take photos in onsen or dressing room.
* Guest are tattooed can not use onsen.
* Do not swimming in the tub.
* No swimming wear in onsen.
* Child under 3 years old or are using diapers can not use onsen.