Open-Air Hot Spring (for hotel guests only)
This is an open-air hot spring for exclusive use of hotel guests. Water type: Sodium chloride spring. Good for: neuralgia, myalgia (sore muscles), poor circulation, relieving fatigue, etc.
[Hot Spring Basic Information]
- 4:00 P.M. – 12:00 MID. (Last Entry 11:30 P.M.)
- 5:00 A.M – 10:00 A.M (Last Entry 9:30 A.M)
Location: 2nd Floor
Charges (per night):
- Adults 500 JPY
- Children (4 years – 11 years) 350 JPY
[Hot Spring Details]
Name of Hot Spring: Sapporo-odori Hot Spring (sodium chloride salt spring)
Quality Sodium, calcium-chloride spring
Benefits of Hot Spring Bath: Helps cure nerve pain, muscle ache, joint pain and fatigue
- Hotel Clothes (gown etc.) are not allowed in public areas.
- Hotel Clothes (gown, yukata, etc.) are allowed only from 5:00 A.M. ～ 6:30 A.M.
- Slippers are allowed till 2nd floor of the hot spring only when using the bath.
- No need to bring towel, shampoo, etc from rooms as they are already available inside the Hot Spring.