40 minutes by car from Hakodate, or about 60 minutes by local bus from Hakodate Airport. 8 minutes by taxi from JR Onuma-koen Station (about 1400 yen).
A regular free shuttle bus operates from JR Onuma-koen Station.
From Hakodate Airport
- It takes about 1 hour 10 minutes by public bus to Hakodate-Onuma Prince Hotel.
From Chitose Airport
- Take train for Minami-chitose Station, transfer at Minami-chitose Station and it takes about 3 hours 10 minutes from Minami-chitose to Onuma-koen Station (Super Hokuto, Limited Express Hokuto, Hakodate Main Line).
From Hakodate Station
- It takes about 20 minutes from Hakodate to Onuma-koen Station by train (Super Hokuto, Limited Express Hokuto, Hakodate Main Line).
From Onuma-koen Station
- It takes about 10 minutes by complimentary pick up buses.
- By car: It takes about 2 hours via Hokkaido Expressway.
- By train: Niseko – (Hakodate Honsen Line) – Osyamanbe – (Limited Express Super Hokuto) – Onuma-Koen – (Shuttle bus or taxi) – Hotel, about 4 hours