Map & Direction
Only 20 minutes by subway from Kyoto Station. With abundant parking for the convenience of guests arriving by car.
The Front Desk at the Grand Prince Hotel Kyoto can arrange for taxis to Kansai International Airport and Osaka International Airport as well as providing information on transport and costs for your business or tourism destinations.
From Kansai International Airport
- 75 minutes to Kyoto Station by JR Airport Express “Haruka”.
- 95 minutes to Kyoto Station by Limousine Bus
In each case, just take a taxi or use subway line from Kyoto Station to the hotel. (See below)
From Osaka International Airport(Itami Airport)
- 1 hour to Kyoto Station by Limousine Bus. Take taxi or use subway line from Kyoto Station to the hotel. (See below.)
- 1 hour 30 minutes, during normal hours.
From Kyoto Station
By Subway line
- Take subway Karasuma line from Kyoto station and get down at International Center Station, 7 minutes walk from there. (3 minutes walk from Gate 4-2)
- 30 minutes by Taxi from Kyoto Station ( approx 3000 yen )
Prince Hotel Welcome Counter
Check-in at Kyoto Station Shinkansen Hachijo Gate!!
Grand Prince Hotel Kyoto is adjacent to International Conference Center. Guests by car can reach easily by following road signs of Kyoto International Conference Centre.
- 45 minutes from Meishin Highway South Kyoto IC, during normal hours.
- 35 minutes from Kyoto East IC, during normal hours.
- Parking capacity of 130 cars (free)