Located in the heart of Tokyo very close to the city’s landmark Tokyo Tower and within easy reach of two different subway lines, the Toei Oedo Line and Toei Mita Line.
A shuttle bus is also available for transportation to and from JR Hamamatsucho Station, and our location enables direct access to many main points in Tokyo, including Shinjuku, Roppongi, Shinbashi, Asakusa, and Otemachi.
Plus, you can go directly to Narita Airport using the Airport Limousine Bus, and get to Haneda Airport from Hamamatsucho Station in as little as 16 minutes by Tokyo Monorail. Our location is ideal for both business needs and sightseeing.
The Concierge at The Prince Park Tower Tokyo can provide information on the Airport Limousine Bus service to Narita Airport, as well as transport information and costs for your business or tourism destinations. We are always on hand to assist you with planning your business or tourism itineraries. For more information, see the Services page for The Prince Park Tower Tokyo.
From Narita Airport
- By Train:
About 80 minutes to Daimon Station of Toei Subway Asakusa Line （via Narita Sky Access Line, Keisei Line, Toei Subway Asakusa Line)
- By Car:
About 90 minutes by taxi during normal hours (taking toll road, via Shibakoen Ramp)
- By Bus:
About 120 mintues by Airport Limousine Bus (bound for Shiba area)
※Time Schedule(Narita Airport → Hotel)
※Time Schedule(Hotel → Narita Airport)
From Haneda Airport
- By Train:
About 35 minutes to Daimon Station of Toei Subway Asakusa Line （via Keikyu Airport Line and Keikyu Line, Toei Subway Asakusa Line)
- By Car:
About 15 minutes by taxi during normal hours (taking toll road, via Shibakoen Ramp)
- By Monorail:
About 20 mintues by Tokyo Monorail to Hamamatsucho Station
From Nearby Spots
- From JR Tokyo Station: About 10 minutes by taxi, during normal hours
- From Tokyo City Air Terminal (Hakozaki): About 15 minutes by taxi, during normal hours
- From Hamamatsucho Station of JR Line and Tokyo Monorail: about 12 minutes on foot
- From Daimon Station of Toei Subway Asakusa Line and Toei Subway Oedo Line: about 9 minutes on foot
- From Kamiyacho Station of Tokyo Metro Subway Hibiya Line: about 12 minutes on foot
- From Akabanebashi Station of Toei Subway Oedo Line: about 2 minutes on foot
- From Shibakoen Station of Toei Subway Mita Line: about 3 minutes on foot