What awaits you there is a quiet and relaxing time. We welcome you with the highest levels of hospitality that you would expect of Karuizawa.
Easy access using the Shinkansen train. We hope you will enjoy the nature of Karuizawa spread out along the way.
From Haneda Airport
From Narita Airport
From Tokyo Station
From Karuizawa Station South Exit
About 20 minutes by free shuttle bus service, provided by the hotel.
The shuttle bus service operates from 7：30A.M. to 9：00P.M, at an interval of every 30 minutes. The bus stop is 3 minutes walking from the south exist of the station.
[Directions to Bus Stop]
1) Get down at Karuizawa Station, south exit. The bus stop is just near the arrow.
2) Get down to the first floor (the ground floor) by using elevator, and move towards your left.
3) Walk through the pedestrian crossing and turn towards your right.
4) Move straight towards the Shopping Plaza.
5) Get down a few steps using the stairs, and turn towards your left.
6) Move straight.
7) You have arrived at the bus stop.
8) The course and stops along brown route are different from that of green route.
Please follow the instructions given in announcements and guide board, during your journey.
You can get on or off the bus at any point of your choosing on the specified route of hotel site.
You may also use this service to move between one gate of hotel to another.
***** Services at Karuizawa Prince Hotel Guest Service Center “Smile Concierge” *****
Please feel free to visit here, once you arrive at Karuizawa. (One minute walking from the station south exit.)
1. Luggage Delivery Service (Service Center ⇔ The Prince Karuizawa Front Desk)
2. Temporary Luggage Storage Service.
3. Preregistration (signing registration papers for check-in)
4. Courier/shipping service.
5. Guidance for sight-seeing in Karuizawa town.
6. Free Wi-Fi facility