Kioicho is a town embraced in luscious greenery and a rich history, where Japanese traditions and Western culture intertwine.
It’s here, in Tokyo’s most dignified neighborhood, that The Prince Gallery Tokyo Kioicho, a Luxury Collection Hotel welcomes our guests.
It is a hotel that marries lush nature and artistic designs with cutting-edge functions in a sophisticated manner, accompanied by the top floor views as magnificent as paintings.
One step inside, and you’re enveloped in euphoria and sensory stimulation.
The Prince Gallery Tokyo Kioicho, a Luxury Collection Hotel offers a personalized environment like never before, delivering comfort that’s customized to the needs of each guest in an exquisite atmosphere via the latest and seamless services.
Creating an invaluable moment and environment that’s one step ahead, making those who appreciate authenticity and are in tune with the trends of the times want to stay with us, again and again – this is what we hope to achieve at Prince Hotels.
Shampoo, Conditioner, Body soap, Body lotion, Brush, Shaver, Shaving foam, Bath agent, Soap, Shower cap, Towel, Cotton, Cotton applicator, Nail file, Toothbrush, Green tea, Tea, Coffee, Water, Pantoffel
Sheet for bath, Bath towel, Face towel, Wash towel, Bathrobe, Bathmat, Japanese bathrobe, Nightgown, Pyjamas (Selectable)
Simmons luxury collection mattress, Down quilt（Duvet）, Pillow, Foot throw, Cushion
TV, Refrigerator, Cashbox, Electric kettle, Battery charger, Business desk, Chair, Daybed or Sofa, Phone, Coffee table, Hair dryer, Brash for suit、Shoehorn, Shoe shine paper, Clothes hanger, Tumbler, Rocks glass, Wine glass, Champagne glass, Clock, Electric torch, Acoustic equipment, Mirror, Weight scale, Clothes iron, Coffee maker
Water, Beer, Soft drink, Wine, Sake, Miniber, Snack
– A business service center
– Board meeting room (For hotel guests)
– Hot bath facility
– Fitness (For hotel guest)
– Nursing room
– Smoking space
– Laundry service (Charge)
– Massage service (Charge)
– Valet parking Charge：Including the valet parking charge in the parking fee for hotel guest.
– Turn down service
Available 24 hours a day.
Using a personal computer is for free.
Copy, print-out, FAX and scan are subject to fees. ※Please contact to concierge for fee
– One-minute walk from Akasaka-mitsuke Station (Akasaka underground walkway D toward Kioicho), Tokyo Metro Ginza Line/Marunouchi Line.
– Direct connection to Nagatacho Station (exit 9-a), Namboku Line.
– Two minutes’ walk from Nagatacho Station (exit 7), Hanzomon Line.
– One-minute walk from Nagatacho Station (exit 9-b), Yurakucho Line.
– Five minutes’ walk from Kojimachi Station (Kojimachi exit).
– 10 minutes from Tokyo Station.
– 30 minutes from Haneda Airport via Metropolitan Expressway, Kasumigaseki exit.
– 1 hour 40 minutes from Narita Airport via Higashi-Kanto Expressway/Keiyo Road/Metropolitan Expressway, Kasumigaseki exit.
* An airport shuttle bus operates between the Tokyo Garden Terrace and Narita Airport/Haneda Airport.
Times: Hotel to Narita Airport
Times: Hotel to Haneda Airport
* Hotel drop-off area is located on the second floor.