A Gallery to Offer You a Time Space of Value
Kioicho is a town embraced in luscious greenery and a rich history,
where Japanese traditions and Western culture intertwine.
It's here, in Tokyo's most dignified neighborhood,
that The Prince Gallery Tokyo Kioicho welcomes our guests.
It is a hotel that marries lush nature and artistic designs with cutting-edge functions in a sophisticated manner,
accompanied by the top floor views as magnificent as paintings.
One step inside, and you're enveloped in euphoria and sensory stimulation.
The Prince Gallery Tokyo Kioicho offers a personalized environment like never before,
delivering comfort that's customized to the needs of each guest in an exquisite atmosphere
via the latest and seamless services.
Creating an invaluable moment and environment that's one step ahead,
making those who appreciate authenticity and are in tune with the trends of the times want to stay with us,
again and again - this is what we hope to achieve at Prince Hotels.
The prince gallery Tokyo Kioicho
1-2 Kioi-cho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 102-8585,JAPAN
Facilities in the hall
- A business service center
- Board meeting room (For hotel guest)
- Hot bath facility
- Fitness (For hotel guest)
- Nursing room
- Smoking space
- Laundry service（Charge）
- Massage service（Charge）
- Valet parking （Charge：Including the valet parking charge in the parking fee for hotel guest.）
- Turn down service
Private space for hotel guest
- Available 24 hours a day
- Using a personal computer is for free./li>
- Copy, print-out, FAX and scan are subject to fees.※Please contact to concierge for fee
- Shanpoo, Conditioner, Body soap, Body lotion, Brush, Shaver, Shaving foam, Bath agent, Soap, Shower cap, Towel, Cotton, Cotton applicator, Nail file, Toothbrush, Green tea, Tea, Coffee, Water, Pantofle
- Sheet for bath, Bath towel, Face towel, Wash towel, Bathrobe, Bath mat, Japanese bathrobe, Nightgown, Pajamas（Selectable）
- Simmons luxury collection mattress, Down quilt（Duvet）, Pillow, Foot throw, Cushion
- Free Wi-Fi, Tablet, Washlet, Voice message, Bathtub
- TV, Refrigerator, Cashbox, Electric kettle, Battery charger, Business desk, Chair, Daybed or Sofa, Phone, Coffee table, Hair dryer, Brash for suit、Shoehorn, Shoe shine paper, Clothes hanger, Tumbler, Rocks glass, Wine glass, Champagne glass, Clock, Electric torch, Acoustic equipment, Mirror, Weight scale, Clothes iron, Coffee maker
Refrigerator in the room
- Water, Beer, Soft drink, Wine, Sake, Miniber, Snack
- Arriving by train
- 1 minute walk from Akasaka-Mitsuke Station on the Tokyo Metro Ginza Line/Marunouchi Line (via the Akasaka underground walkway D towards Kioicho).
- Directly linked to Nagatacho Station on the Nanboku Line (exit 9-a).
- 2 minutes walk from Nagatacho Station on the Hanzomon Line (exit 7).
- 1 minute walk from Nagatacho Station on the Yurakucho Line (exit 9-b).
- 5 minutes walk from Kojimachi Station (Kojimachi exit).
- Arriving by car
- 10 minutes from Tokyo Station.
- 30 minutes from Haneda Airport via the Metropolitan Expressway (Kasumigaseki exit).
- 1 hour 40 minutes from Narita Airport via the Higashi-Kanto Expressway/Keiyo Expressway/Metropolitan Expressway (Kasumigaseki exit).
※Tokyo Garden Terrace - Narita and between Haneda Airport, limousine bus service.