Map & Direction
A 3-minute walk from the Takanawa Exit of Shinagawa station, which serves the Shinkansen, JR, and Keihin Kyuko lines. A 5-minute walk from Takanawadai Station, on the Toei Subway Asakusa Line. Reach Shinagawa station from Haneda Airport Station on the Keihin Kyuko Line in as little as 14 minutes by rapid limited express.
The Guest Service Desk of The Prince Sakura Tower Tokyo provides information on services such as a limousine bus to Narita Airport and a wide range of useful information for business or tourism. For more information, see the Services page for the Prince Sakura Tower Tokyo.
- From Shinagawa Station (Takanawa Exit) of Shinkansen/JR Line/Keikyu Line, it is 3 minutes walking.
- From Toei Subway Asakusa Line Takanawadai Station, it is 5 minutes walking.
- From Haneda Airport Domestic Terminal Station to Shinagawa Station on Keikyu Line, it takes 14 minutes at the fastest.
- From Haneda Airport International Terminal Station to Shinagawa Station on Keikyu Line, it takes 11 minutes at the fastest.
Arriving guests may use the free shuttle bus that runs from Shinagawa Station.
Shinagawa Station→The prince Sakura Tower Tokyo→The Kihinkan(Sat. and Holiday Limited.)→Grand Prince Hotel New Takanawa→Shinagawa Station
※Please note that the bus schedule may be delayed due to traffic conditions. Inquire at the hotel’s bell stand for more details.
- From Haneda Airport, it takes 30 minutes.
- From Tokyo Station, it takes 20 minutes.
- From Hamamatsucho Station of JR Line and Tokyo Monorail, it takes 10 minutes.
- From Ginza, it takes 15 minutes.
By Limousine Bus:
- From Haneda Airport, it takes about 45 minutes.
- From Narita Airport, it takes about 90 minutes. Timetable