Kamakura is one of Japan’s old capitals, standing alongside Kyoto and Nara, and it is rich with history and tradition.
Take a stroll through the town to feel a true sense of Japan, and discover a number of shrines and temples, atmospheric old homes and warehouses renovated into fashionable cafés and galleries, and more.
The area abounds with natural beauty, being a popular destination for viewing autumn leaves and seasonal flowers, and for going to the seaside at Yuigahama Beach.
Kamakura also has a number of local sweet treats and other delicacies to enjoy.
From Narita Airport
From Haneda Airport
Arriving at hotel by shuttle bus service / public transport.
Our complimentary hotel shuttle bus drives between our hotel and the bus stop in front of Enoden Shichirigahama Station, the station nearest to our hotel.
* As this is a scheduled service, please consult the departure schedule below.
* The bus stop in front of Shichirigahama Station is the same one used by Enoden Bus.
* There is a “Shichirigahama Junkan Bus” which is operated by Enoden Bus that stops at the same bus stop. Please note that usage of this bus is not free of charge.
* Please be aware that pick-up service from any location other than the one listed about is not available.
* There is no taxi stand at Shichirigahama Station nor is there one in front of the hotel. Please get off your train at either Kamakura Station or Fujisawa Station if you wish to take a taxi.
* Should you choose to come to our hotel from Shichirigahama Station on foot, a map is displayed in the area in front of the station.
* If you walk from Enoden Shichirigahama Station along the seaside road then in approximately eight minutes you will arrive at Shichirigahama Banquet Hall. Please enter the banquet hall and take the incline elevator to our hotel.
(Incline elevator operating hours: 7:00 AM – 10:00 PM)